Sous Vide Burger
Flavors / Smokes Used
|Flavor / Smoke||Usage Rate||Description|
|Nat Wood Fired FL WONF RA12044 + Nat Prime Rib Beef FL WONF 6151 + Nat Beef Tallow FL WONF RA10047-OS||0.50% , 0.75% , 0.50%||Nat Wood Fired FL WONF RA12044 adds soft smokiness with subtle charred seared notes as if cooked over a Northern hardwood campfire. Nat Prime Rib Beef FL WONF 6151 adds the rich flavor of juicy medium aged prime rib cut from the highly flavorful cap meat. Nat Beef Tallow FL WONF RA10047-OS adds a fatty, rich mouth coating flavor with depth of real beef fat.|
- Blend water, salt and the Red Arrow product together until well combined.
- Mix into ground ribeye until incorporated throughout the meat. Cover and let stand in the refrigerator for at least 1 hour.
- Shape into patties. Place in vacuum seal bag, making sure burger patties do not touch. Vacuum.
- For a medium rare burger, preheat water bath to 125 degrees. Cook for about 1 hour.
- Remove from bag and let rest for 10 minutes.
- Finish cooking burgers in a skillet to sear and caramelize the meat.